Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kraken Wolf
Kraken Wolf

Kraken Wolf’s Staff Application  Empty Kraken Wolf’s Staff Application

Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:02 pm
Steam name: Blizzard Husky

In game name: Kraken Wolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124944700

Country(to get an idea on timezone): US. Central Time zone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am always active and I have experience from watching the other staff in their sits.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff so I can help the server out the best way possible and help keep the server a troll free place and help guide new players to the right path to success in the server.

How long have you been playing on the server: i have been on this server for over a year now.

How active can you be:I can be active most of the time unless my parents make me do chores or other stuff.
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY
What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would first start by reporting it to the other staff because I cannot take my own sit.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would ask them to change the song politely and if they do not then I will just walk away until I can’t hear the song.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: deal with the sit I am taking and then tell someone that the problem is happening or if I finish the sit and nobody takes the other sit calls then I will take the sit and then I will check the logs if the person was mass rdming and if they were I would punish them by what the hand book tells me.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i would report it to the other staff members.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would first tell the staff member kindly to calm down and stop disrespecting the player and if they don’t I will report it to a higher rank.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum