Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
john.maddox.mullins

john.maddox.mullins's application Empty john.maddox.mullins's application

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:52 am
Steam name: bigj3331 (display name is john.maddox.mullins, account name is bigj3331)

In-game name: john.maddox.mullins

SteamID: 76561198388765031

What would we benefit from bringing you on the staff team: You would improve the quality of your server and help stop toxic people and people who don't obey the rules.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I want to help with the server.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have been playing on the server for about a month now.

How active can you be: a couple of days a week, at most.

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: I would talk to them separately and give them a warning because they need to advert PD raid outside the PD.

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: nothing because that's allowed on the server.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Finish what i am doing, then give the rdmer a 2 week ban.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I warn and kick the player.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:  Tell the staff member to calm down, and we can handle this a different way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum