Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EenGamer/Dirkie

Staff Application Dirkie. Empty Staff Application Dirkie.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:41 am
Steam name:Foxie gamer

In game name:Dirkie

SteamID: 76561198282742029

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Netherlands / Dutch +1

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i would bring a good Time to everyone to the server, i would bring Support and so mutch help to everyone, I would Help everyone that need help even People that i don't like And i would Bring Fun and Nice RP to everyone and i would ban every Anoying guy that isnt here to RP .

Why do you want to be staff: Because i want to help the server grow, i want to get the server in the top list, i want to ban the all the people that aren't here to rp and are anoying and rdming everybody , i want to help every player that needs help and i  want to support the server and the staff team to get this the best server ever And i want to be part of the staff community to just help everybody that needs staff.

How long have you been playing on the server:1 week but i have 925 hours on gmod so i know how everything works.

How active can you be:i can be very active if i have no scool.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:If he started the pd raid inside the PD i would get him to a sit becuase that isnt allowed . u can only start raids outside if he is in my sit i would freeze him and warn him and maybe ban him if he rdm many people i wil jail him for  30 min or for some time like 5 min for him to read the rules if he does it again i would give him a ban

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: If i am staff i don't judge things that i don't like or like i am here to help if he its micespamming i would ask to not mice spam but he can just sign the song normal without me caring about it .

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would get him in the air and jail him until i am done with the sit or i would ask another staff to deal with it but if there is no other staff online i would deal with him after the sit that i am dealing with.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I wouldnt do that mutch because the word Ni**a is a  exception. but i would warn him for mice spam

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would bring him to another place after the sit and ask to not do that anymore and i would report it to a higher up like the owner.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL and/or [C3] Boobie

Last edited by EenGamer/Dirkie on Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 11 times in total
Tap .
Tap .

Staff Application Dirkie. Empty Re: Staff Application Dirkie.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:11 pm
Not a bad application, Please review the servers rules and staff handbook as almost every single question you answered incorrectly. If you are accepted i look forward to seeing you on the team!
EenGamer/Dirkie

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 pm
Ok i would look into it some more time rn thanks for ure message!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum