Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
21 savage

21 Savages application  Empty 21 Savages application

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:21 pm
Ingame Name: 21 Savage

What Staff Rank are you Applying For: Mod

Do you Have a Microphone: Yes I do

Why Do you want to be Staff: The reason I want to become staff on this server is so that I can prevent any harm to the server as fast as possible.

How Often Can you Be On The Server: I Can Be on the server from Monday to Friday 6 to 10, Sunday all day.

What Makes you unique to all of the other Staff: what makes me unique from the other staff is im really mature for my age (15), i am a very calm person/ and during admin/mod sits, i am a very trustworthy person you can always count on me:)

Do you Have Experience with Being Staff: Yes I have alot of experience being staff i've hosted my own garrys mod/ Minecraft server and ive been high up on staff on many servers

Extra Information: i was a moderator for Zarp, i was an admin for a couple days but quit from being staff b/c i had to go back to school.

Thx you for Reading my application:)
The Titan X

21 Savages application  Empty Re: 21 Savages application

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 am
You Used My Layout for my application which im fine with but im not going to lie the awnsers I put for mine are really similar to yours xD
Pingu

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 am
you have to sigh up for respeted
Pingu

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 am
im one of the admins
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum