Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Why_so_salty3

application for staff on gmod server  Empty application for staff on gmod server

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:31 pm
Steam name:curlyhair

In game name:curlyhair

SteamID:why_so_salty3

Country(to get an idea on timezone):eastern timezone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:you would benefit a more and safer server fro people to enjoy

Why do you want to be staff:i like this server and i want to help to keep it under control

How long have you been playing on the server:for a couple of weeks

How active can you be:i can be active everyday

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:if he was killing poeple in the pd i would let it roll until he died but if he killed people out of the pd i would take him in a sit

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:if he was mic spamming i would take him to a sit and warn him one time for mic spamming

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:i would jail the person mass rdming until i can go talk to him

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:i would take him up in a sit and either warn or ban him

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:i would gag the other admin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum