Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anime Bitches

Staff Application to hopefully help the server thrive Empty Staff Application to hopefully help the server thrive

Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:33 pm
Steam name: Anime Bitches

In game name: Anime Bitches

SteamID: 76561198179024037

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Pacific

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: my knowledge with helping people in bad situations

Why do you want to be staff: To help the server not crumb to pieces after someone does something bad

How long have you been playing on the server: about 2 days worth of time

How active can you be: whenever im not working

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: bring them to a roof and tell them that they cant do that because they have to notify them thats its happening

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Let them be unless its racist

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: jail the person mass rdming or froze them and ask for a another admin on to take care of them while i finish with the other person

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: server mute them for a period of time

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: ask them to calm down and get a higher up to come to the sit and help me with getting things sorted out

Boobie

Staff Application to hopefully help the server thrive Empty Re: Staff Application to hopefully help the server thrive

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:22 am
+rep
Very known on the server, good age and very good roleplay. Not any warns as far as I know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum