Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Scopes
Scopes

Scope's Respected Application  Empty Scope's Respected Application

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:39 am
Steam name: Scopes

In game name: Scopes

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:104466972

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA EAST TIME ZONE

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I would help out the Community and ban any players who are disrespecting the rules

Why do you want to be staff: I love this server a lot and iIwanna try staff for once {Hopefully}

How long have you been playing on the server: I think around 15+/20+ But I am not sure!

How active can you be:I have school Monday Through Friday and it goes 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM So ill try my best to be active as long as I can and my bedtime is 10:00 PM

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: It is a pd raid he adverted it and he started killing I would not care if he did it. But if he Killed the pd without Adverting id start getting onto him.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:I would walk away. Or if hes doing a really bad song id mute him for 3-5 mins

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Contact another staff Member to get him If there are none on, Then ill bring him and do his firsts then do the other one if its not that bad.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:I would mute him for 10 mins and if he does it again I might kick him. It depends how bad it is though

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Tell the other admin to calm down but if hes a higher up id contact a Higher Higher up {see what i did there}

{Hope I get applied Yeet!}

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL
Scopes
Scopes

Scope's Respected Application  Empty Re: Scope's Respected Application

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:15 pm
I MEANT TO DO A STAFF APPlication NOT RESPECTED. KMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum