Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pugz

Pugz' Respected Application  Empty Pugz' Respected Application

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Steam name: Pugz

In game name: Pugz

SteamID: 76561198208866711

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA West

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I have been moderator on other games (SCP: Secret Laboratory) so I know how to mod and for me it is easy to make friends with other staff and I am already friends with some staff members.

Why do you want to be staff: I believe I can help out the community and I want to keep the server clean and not have a bad reputation and get all the rule breakers.

How long have you been playing on the server: About 3-4 days

How active can you be: Mostly on weekends but I can be on the weekdays

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Warn them and tell them they have to advert pd raid outside of pd

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Mute him for mic spam for about 2-5 minutes

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Ban them for mass rdm then finish the sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Kick them for staff dis and if they come back doing it ban for a week

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Tell a higher up or if I am higher then them warn them

//Note: Whenever my internet gets cut out I get disconnected and the game calls me a 'cheater' even though I do not have any cheats.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum