Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
WillieBaw

WillieBaw's Respected Application Empty WillieBaw's Respected Application

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:19 am
Steam name: WillieBaw

In game name:WillieBaw

STEAM_0:1:151169355

USA (Central time zone)

I'm able to come on at almost any time needed (I have a lot of free time). And I will be quick to shut down the rdm and spamming going on.

I like to help in a lot of things, I primarily want to become a part of staff so I can help stop RDM, spam, all that jazz. But I also think it would kinda be fun to be staff.

I've been on the server for a week now.

I can be as active as you want me to be. But i'm not online from 7 am till 4 pm because I have school.

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: I would jail them for 120 seconds and tell them that they would have to advert PD raid outside. Then I will tell them to read the motd to make sure they don't mess up again.

If a hobo is mic spamming a song I don't like It's fine, it's in the rules. It doesn't matter if I like the song or not.

If I saw someone mass-rdming but I was in another sit I would call another admin and jail the rdmer, then continue the admin sit.

If I heard a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic I would gag them for a while until they chill because racism isn't radical.

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would talk to the staff member and try to calm them down. But if it continues then I would jail the fellow staff member and contact a higher up, then also gag and/or mute them if they continue to harass the player.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

WillieBaw's Respected Application Empty Re: WillieBaw's Respected Application

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm
Approved Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum