Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oneWAY2play
oneWAY2play

oneWAY2play's staff application (conwell please read the whole thing) Empty oneWAY2play's staff application (conwell please read the whole thing)

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:52 pm
Steam name: Beh0ld6

In game name: oneWAY2play

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179192876

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:  I know the rules, I've been around the old and new rules I've seen the rules evolve. I know the server basically and I'm willing to express that freely seeing as its the only server I play. I also have compassion for staff and players alike sticky situations or not. I'm also fair when coming to conclusions on whether someone deserves a certain punishment or not.

Why do you want to be staff: Because I have been a player for a really long time and is growing out of the RP to faze and kind of I guess you could say want to be staff more than a player. This may seem weird seeing as your server is an RP server but I have been rping on your server for almost 4 years Conwell. Everyone grows up and if they say they don't they are wrong in their own way. Simply put I want to be staff because I want to help the server(not that all the staff that already play don't) but I would like to join the team and help my fellow players and I hope soon to be staff members.

How long have you been playing on the server: Started late 2015, and all of 2016-2019 (almost 4 years)

How active can you be: I can be Everyday

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: That thief would be punished with possible jail maybe even a short ban because you cannot advert raid whilst inside of a building.

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:  I would make sure they are on a stage first, then I would mute them to not cause any further issues on the matter.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: You type in admin chat that someone is mass rdming and that they whoever they need to take care of it, I would also provide in that message the mass rdmer steam id so its easier for that staff member.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Report them to a higher up and kindly ask them to perm ban that racist individual. (but they will probably be permabanned before I get the chance)

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would ask for a higher up staff to come to me, and ask that higher up punish the player diss that the staff member participates in.

P.S I hope you read the whole thing Conwell Laughing
C3 Daddy

oneWAY2play's staff application (conwell please read the whole thing) Empty Re: oneWAY2play's staff application (conwell please read the whole thing)

Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:27 pm
+1 rep
He’s constantly on the server trying to make it a better place and just being an all around great guy and i personally think that he would prove to to be a very beneficial addition to the team, oneWAY2play has been playing there by my side for weeks on end and it has been an absolutely amazing time. OneWAY2play would be a great addition to the staff team, I personally think that you should take this into high consideration, as he has been a great person to have around the server. P.S. Keep up the amazing work oneWAY, <3

Superadmin
[C3] Daddy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum