Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NatoPotato
NatoPotato

NatoPotato's Staff Application [REVISED] Empty NatoPotato's Staff Application [REVISED]

Fri May 03, 2019 3:09 pm
[REVISION NOTES] After reading through the staff handbook I have found some of my punishments in my previous application were either not correct/too short ban/let off of punishment. I have made changes to my answers now that i have been informed. Changes are noted below

Steam name: ɴᴀᴛᴏᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ

In game name: NatoPotato

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122959795

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States (AZ MST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I follow rules to the exact rarely letting exceptions let by when I call admins. I own my own sandbox server so I have good experience with moderating a server (currently I have the server down due to lack of players so it won't affect my playtime here). I also know how to solve many technical issues that players may have. I feel confident enough that I have learned all the rules to the server thoroughly and will be able to give the correct punishment to rule breakers. I have many good suggestions on my mind for the server and becoming a staff member would allow me to share them with ease. I am friendly with most of the staff (except jackal, I got him banned for minging me [thanks tap]). I will also watch my fellow staff members to ensure they are keeping in line with the rules. I am against admin abuse and will stop it even if it means ending friendships I had with that staff member. I am always ready to help new players learn how to play DarkRP and

Why do you want to be staff: To be honest, it is a bit annoying when I call an admin and don't get a response. I am a very frequent caller as I send in a call for every case of rule breaking. I would love to just deal with the rule breakers myself so it will be quicker. I also want to be able to contribute to decisions that will be made over the server and make suggestions for new additions or changes to.

How long have you been playing on the server: Around 3 weeks.

How active can you be: 5-8 hours weekdays, 7-12 Saturdays.

[REVISED SECTION]

[REVISED] What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would take him into a sit and tell him he needs to advert KOS if near otherwise he cannot kill non-cops unless they counter. I would jail for rdm if he was respectful in the sit. Any further actions like this would be a kick then a ban for RDM.

[REVISED] What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ask him to stop since i hate it, but i cannot jail/kick, only gag if it is earrape and multiple people are annoyed.

[REVISED] What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would teleport the person to me and jail them and ask them to let me finish the sit I am currently in and I will talk to them. if they continue to be annoying by shooting in the jail or mic spamming/disrespect I would ban them permanently for mass RDM. If they were respectful i would ask them to explain themselfs and if the reason was worthy i would only jail them. if not i would ban them permanantly for mass rdm.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would ban permanently for racism and Admin disrespect.

[REVISED] Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Warn him to stop immediately and explain how the admins are here to punish players who break rules with the punishments listed by Conwell and that verbal abuse is not one of the punishments listed. If he continued to do this I would call a higher up if he was the same rank as me ASAP. i would continue to deal with the rdm case normaly after the higherup has decided what to do.

I apologize if my responses above are not the exact/correct responses and I am always willing to learn and correct myself.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

NatoPotato's Staff Application [REVISED] Empty Re: NatoPotato's Staff Application [REVISED]

Sat May 04, 2019 2:03 pm
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum