Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Not_your_coffee

Not_your_coffee's Mod application(Revised) Empty Not_your_coffee's Mod application(Revised)

Sat May 04, 2019 8:02 pm
Steam name:Not_Your_Coffee

In game name:Not_Your_Coffee

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:163982628

Country(to get an idea on timezone):Canada

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:I have the time to put in alot of hours and the amorality to shrik off people being mean

Why do you want to be staff:i thoroughly enjoy playing on the server and wish to see it continually prosper

How long have you been playing on the server: 1+ day(s)

How active can you be:i can be active from around 4:00 PM EST to 11 PM EST and usually all day on weekends

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Freeze the thief and explain that they need to advert PD raid outside of PD with standard punishments if the thief continues to raid/doesn't listen to what i said

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would ask the hobo to stop spamming music or go to the DJ class, if they continue i will gag them, repeated offenses would result in a kick/ban if it was in my power

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:I would jail/freeze the mass RDM'er in a place where they cannot continue to rdm then finish my current sit then proceed to ban the mass RDM'er if it was in my power otherwise i would wait for someone of higher power to ban the mass RDM'er

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:I would kick them for Racism and Staff Diss and if they return i would promptly have them banned or ban them myself if it was in my powers

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:I would ask the fellow staff member to calm down and once the sit is completed i would talk to a higher power about the staff member's disrespect
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum