Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Butters

Butter's Staff Application Empty Butter's Staff Application

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Steam Name: Canadian Butter

In-game name: Butter

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255336612/

Benefits on Staff Team: I'm staff on some servers so I know the basic rules already, I'm really friendly to players (According to other staff) and I'm never abusive to players because I'm pretty scared of being demoted. Yet, I'm open to learning any mistakes I may occur while on duty.

Reason for Application: I've been a Respected on Code3Gaming since mid 2018, and it's been my dream to be a mod on that server for a long time. So I've been trying to work my way up there using refers. I've got to admit, it's a dirty way to get staff but I was desperate. Not that I was power hungry, I just wanted all the other staff members to treat me equally and not like some staff member that's bound to mess up and screw the server over. So when I came back after making an unnoticed mark of absence for personal reasons, I wanted to pursue my dream of becoming moderator, but I can't do that without getting my old rank back. So, here I am.

How active can I be: I'm usually very active, but not all the time. But mostly active. I can't do weekends but I can be at the at least 3 times a week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Question #1: I would quickly get out of the way, since it would interaction with RP and I would just be a bother to everyone.
Question #2: I would ignore it as long as it's real music (No ear rape or offensive songs) and it's on a fixed stage position.
Question #3: Surely another staff member would be available to deal with it, but if not, I would freeze the RDMer and continue on with the sit. Shortly after I'll deal with the RDMer.
Question #4 I would gag the player and ask a higher up to decide his punishment. Since it counts as Racism, staff disrespect, and mic spam.
Question #5: I would request to demote him. No staff member should be corrupt under the rules they abide too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Special request: I would like to request Moderator, if you didn't really know that's been my dream so far. But, I understand if I cant have that.

Proof that I was Respected on Duty: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255336612/screenshots/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum