Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Littlejareth2

Respected  Empty Respected

Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:38 pm
Steam name: bork bork

In game name: bork bork

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:448681077

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United states of america

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:  Im  a comedian

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because this server is like my garrys mod home

How long have you been playing on the server: 2/3 months

How active can you be: it all just depends sometimes i can be on alot sometimes i cant it ( it mainly depends on my parents)

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:  that would be a jail and depending on how many people in the pd when it was called that would change it to a ban/perm

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: nothing but the motd changes so it all just depends

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: just ask them to hold on a second  and proceed to ban that perp

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:  permban

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: i would ask them to stop and if they continued they would  be kicked
Boobie

Respected  Empty Re: Respected

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:00 pm
Sir, I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice but to -rep your application. I am now asking you to please expand your application with more information about yourself, and more information about what you would handle the different sits.

Last edited by Boobie on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:25 pm
+rep

He's a good kid, when he isn't messing about. Some training will do him well.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:23 pm
Approved with a Contingency of only being trained by Pichu. Like a Star @ heaven
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum