Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
therainbowweeb

therainbowweebs staff app Empty therainbowweebs staff app

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 am
Steam name:therainbowweeb

In game name:therainbowweeb

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:242153799

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Eastern Daylight Time

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I was staff on another server for 3months so I know I will be great

Why do you want to be staff: because being staff is a fun experience in to role-play but I will always be ready for any situation

How long have you been playing on the server:1 year but the server reset so I lost my progress but now I think 2 months

How active can you be: I can be on from 2 pm to 12 am

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would bring him to a sit and tell that person that they need to advert kos if near to start killing everybody and then warn him for fail rp

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would leave him alone because he is not doing anything wrong  

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:i would jail him I would ban him for one day or i would warn him for mrdm
because i saw him do it or warn him if it was not that bad like 3 people

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: bring him to a sit and then warn him for racism against other players and if he does it again I will ban him for 2 days

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: i would mute him so I could get the other persons side of the story and if he was wrong i would warn the staff member for disrespect and rdm if he did do it
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

therainbowweebs staff app Empty Re: therainbowweebs staff app

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:11 pm
Declined, you've been permanently banned from our server for using third party software and/or exploits.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum