Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AnnieGalaxy
AnnieGalaxy

Annie's Staff App Empty Annie's Staff App

Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:13 pm
Steam name: ❣Annie❣

In game name: Annie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90614116

Country(to get an idea on timezone): EST

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I have past experience on other servers, I have done well in the field and I am usually on when no one can be on, I give full effort for the server such as if someone needs something to be recorded and edited I know and have the equipment to do so. I also am very good and quick with taking sits.

Why do you want to be staff: I've been told by Mr. Smoke (CEO) that the server was amazing, he always talked about how amazing the staff is, and the server. I couldn't agree more. I also enjoy the players on the server and helping out if need be.

How long have you been playing on the server: I've been playing for almost a day, Mr. Smoke had just introduced it to me after I got him back to playing on it.

How active can you be: I can be pretty much active every day, it depends on my homework for college classes, but I am usually able to get on.
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone:
I would not be able to do anything to intervene because it does say at the PD are KOS during raids, I would only be able to watch.

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I can't do anything about it, the hobos are allowed to sing, so I would have to ignore it.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
If I am unable to take care of it, I will see if another staff member is on to help out if they are unable to I will finish up the sit I am in the middle of, and take care of it.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would bring the person up and try to understand what is going on if they refuse to communicate I will mute them to tell them what is going to happen if they continue to spam it in-game chat then it will be a kick for mic spamming/spamming/and minging.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would make sure to try to calm down the situation while doing that I will contact a higher up to ask what to further do.
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

Annie's Staff App Empty Re: Annie's Staff App

Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:23 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum