Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
theelaborate

TheElaborate Staff Application Empty TheElaborate Staff Application

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Steam name: TheElaborate

In game name: TheElaborate

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73946503

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA (EST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I have a good amount of free time. I'm employed as a systems admin in real life and I have been an active mod on multiple garry's mod servers before.

Why do you want to be staff: Being a Systems Admin in real life I find it enjoyable to take care of peoples issues when it comes to technology. video games are another aspect of technology and I'd like to be an active mod/admin on a server again.

How long have you been playing on the server: A day or so, I've just jumped back into garrys mod.

How active can you be: 12:00pm-4:30Pm 7:00 PM-4am M-f weekends vary but all day some weekends. (EST)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:

He must be outside the PD to advert raid so I would have a sit with him and warn him for it and possibly rdm.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:

As an On Duty admin as long it is not ear rape and not offensive there are no rules against it.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:

I would teleport the RDMer to me, Jail him, strip him of weapons, tell the current sit to please wait a moment well I warn/ban the mass RDMer.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:

It would be disrespecting players out of role play and would have to have a sit with the individual. depending on how beligerant and offensive would result in whether the punishment is warn, kick, or ban.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:

warn the staff member for disrespecting the player out of rp. he is a staff member and should no better. afterwards I would be obligated to submit a recording to the forums for owners discretion.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the application. I am eager to hear a response!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum