Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PhoenixTheFox

Phoenix's staff aplacation Empty Phoenix's staff aplacation

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:43 pm
Steam name: PhoenixTheFox
Ingame name: PhoenixTheFox
Steam id: PHENOIX
What benifet of being on the staff team: i will make the server stronger and keep it from bad people like rdmers ect
Why do i want to staff: idk just wanted to give it a shot
How long i have been on the server: just started
How active i will be: whenever you guys need me my discord is PhoenixTheFox#3941

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would go alright he adverted he us aloud to kill

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: let him do it

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would finish the sit and deal with the guy

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i would bring him to admin room and ban for racism

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: tell the other admin to calm down and that i got this

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum