Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Apple nat

Apple's staff app Empty Apple's staff app

Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:25 pm
Steam name:Christmas apple

In game name: Apple nat

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:76913748

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Canada(EST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Good knowledge of the darkrp rules and previous staffing experience with ulx commands

Why do you want to be staff: To help maintain a proper environment where all the players can be happy

How long have you been playing on the server:  Roughly 1 week properly, but a bit before that

How active can you be: evenings most days(whenever i don't work)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: If im on duty i would deal with them by bringing them to a sit area and take the appropriate steps, calling a raid while inside the building is considered rdm. If im off duty i would let another staff deal with it or change to on duty.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Playing music as a hobo is not against the rules, even if it were a song i hated i would leave them be.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would continue with my current sit for a bit and let another staff member take care of it as the current could be as important as any other. If no other staff members are available at the time i would freeze/ jail them to avoid more rdm from this person. Then once i finish my current sit i would go tend to this mass rdmer.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: To start, i would gag them to temporarily stop this action from happening as long as im on duty, and punish them accordingly. If im off duty i would have to let another staff member deal with it or switch to staff on duty to deal with this.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Staff members do not get special treatment even if they were breaking the rules. So i would take the proper approach acting as if it were 2 normal players and punish them appropriately according to the rules. Afterwards i would notify a higher staff member of this situation.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum