Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoofPackDee

BoofPack Dee's Staff App Empty BoofPack Dee's Staff App

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:05 pm
Steam name:BoofPack Dee

In game name: BoofPack Dee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125614996

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United states (east)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: well i play on the server for long periods of time and alot of experience with sits i can handle the grunt work easy and also i can help with some server issues or anything like that

Why do you want to be staff: The server is fun to play on lots of cool guys and i also see alot of people who need a admin and they cant currently get one.

How long have you been playing on the server: dont have a exact time but i know for sure over 13 hours

How active can you be: i can be on upto 7hrs a day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would freeze the thief and explain to him that you have to be outside when calling a pd raid

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would ask the hobo to stop playing music and switch jobs to dj and if he dont listen he would get the gag

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would tell the guy in my sit to stay here and go handle the mass rdmer or freeze,strip them then either hand the sit of to another admin or get other admin to handle the mass rdmer while he is frozen/stripped

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: kick once for staff disrespect if he comes back doing it again maybe a day ban

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: first off i would tell the staff to calm down, i would record it, then try n find a higher up to help with this situation because there would only be so much i could do depending what rank i have
Cat Wit A Gat

BoofPack Dee's Staff App Empty Re: BoofPack Dee's Staff App

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:03 pm
+Rep
Active
Effort

-Rep
None
GL!

Admin The Cat Wit A Gat
brandonmcgee

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:55 pm
+1
Reasoning for this plus one is because he a very kind and helpful player he strives to have fun, Makes sure that others have fun and all around good player who actually follows the rules and cares about them!

Server Staff,
Brandonmcgee
C3 Daddy

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:17 pm
+1 rep he helps out a lot around the server and would prove to be a great staff member!
Apparently I Have Big Tit
Apparently I Have Big Tit

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:31 pm
+rep

seems like a really good fit for staff. He is kind, respectful, nice, knowing of rules, and generally a great guy to play with

BoofPackDee

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:03 pm
Thanks guys!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum