Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Classic_Fun

Classic_Fun's Staff Application Empty Classic_Fun's Staff Application

Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm
Steam name: Classic_Fun

In game name: Classic_Fun

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89574337

Country(to get an idea on timezone): U.S (Pacific Time)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am an experienced staff member and I was Head - Admin a while ago on this server so I know the rules and know not to abuse my powers unlike old staff.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff for I can help out this server because I have enjoyed this server for a long time now and want to help once more by having ANY staff rank back.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have played for a long time and I cant remember the last time I have played on this server because my PC broke so there was a long break.

How active can you be: I am very active because I finally have a new PC and I haven't been able to play in so long. I am refreshed and can't wait to play even more.3

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would let the man go because he was in the PD raiding and everyone has to run away if they don't want to get killed or fight back but if the man keeps doing this constantly on purpose to annoy people I would have to warn/jail/kick.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I can't do anything about it because that's the hobo's job unless he is doing it on purpose and harassing players and not stopping when he is warned to back off.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: If I know this person is a minge and has no intent to RP and I see the kill feed filled with his name, I would have to ban him permanently, 1 week, or 1 month

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Mute and ban him for a day or if it is to much, perm.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would have to report that staff member to higher rank then him if I am lower then that staff member or if I was a higher I would to warn that staff member never do that again or he will be demoted because obviously they can't handle being a staff member.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum