Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Royal_Builds

Royal_Builds Staff Application 3/2/2019 Empty Royal_Builds Staff Application 3/2/2019

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:38 pm
Steam name: Twitch Royal_Builds

In game name: Nick Chase

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:484505614

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States(Central standard Time)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Well, You would benefit many things such as bringing experienced staff to the team, a Hard working multi-tasking over achievieving challenge facing member, I have been wanting to find a garrys mod server that would accept me and now I think it is the server that will accept me, I want to influence many people to roleplay in the best suit of way possible with or without staff, but bringing me aboard will benefit ya'll in those ways also in a population gaining way as well, because I stream as well.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff with play free police rp, so I can impact many rule breaking moments to a safe environmental fun roleplaying environment and eliminate all rule breaking in all ways possible... Being able to become staff will provide or at least hopefully provide me with a advantage to do these things, I just want a good server not only for myself but for others aswell.

How long have you been playing on the server: I played on my friends account for about 5 weeks and now I got my own account and just started on my own account

How active can you be: 7 days a week 5 hours on weekdays and  48 hours on weekends

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would allow it to happen unless it gets to the point were it excludes outside of pd, because eh advertised pd raid and I was involved as a staff on-duty and not a rp role.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: 1 I would turn it into a sit for mic spam and proceed to ask why he is doing it , and if he/she continues with it I would proceed in a jail and gag!

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would try my best to inform other staff employees about the situation and proceed with the saying to say if no one stops this I am going to ULX Kick/ and /or ban him!

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would perm ban him/her for Racism with the ban message of appeal at code3gaming.org

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Give the fellow staff member, if lower a warning console wise, if he/she continues then I would proceed with a possible kick and /or a 12 hour ban for mic spam, staff disrespect, and avoiding the sit in a inappropriate way. I would also try to get him/her staff tags removed or possible downgraded/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum