Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PepsiWithASideOfAids

PepsiWithASideOfAids' staff application Empty PepsiWithASideOfAids' staff application

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:43 pm
Steam Name: PepsiWithASideOfAids
In game name: PepsiWithASideOfAids
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203205067
I don't think it would really benefit me very much really, maybe get to know the server better..?
I really enjoy this server, I play on it with friends and it seems like the staff team is really nice compared to other servers, and I've actually never been admin on DarkRP but I would like to try it.
I think like 2 weeks
After 6pm EST M-T And of Friday maybe after 7pm depends, and weekends I can be on for a while maybe from like 10-11:30 saturday and sunday 10-4pm then get back on at 5-6 Pm
I would freeze him, and give him for a verbal warning to explain that you have to be outside to start a PD raid.
I don't think it would matter if it was my least favorite song but if he was mic spamming then maybe just ask him to be quiet even know it's not breaking any rules.
Maybe jail the guy that's mass RDMing and deal with him after my sit.
Warn them and tell them that we take racism seriously on the server and to please don't use it again.
I would first ask him to calm down (If he doesn't then mute him) and to give me a second to check chat and kill logs, then if he DID rdm him for no reason that to give him a warning and to maybe report him to another staff member / higher up group for yelling and breaking the rules while being an admin.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

PepsiWithASideOfAids' staff application Empty Re: PepsiWithASideOfAids' staff application

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:07 pm
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum