Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
QUACKER

QUACKER'S staff app ! Empty QUACKER'S staff app !

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Steam name:Quacker

In game name:Quacker

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:229381389

Country(to get an idea on timezone): North East Usa

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Well there I have plenty of staff experience
I have My own Half Life 2 RP server and I was A Head Dev on a Santos RP server. I have A Lot of time In the Dark RP Side of gmod to I have staffed for X3 servers With me getting to High ranks.

Why do you want to be staff: Because I feel I can help out the server and more

How long have you been playing on the server: 2-3 hours as of 7:12 PM 3/20/19.

How active can you be: I will be Almost every day If needed.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
Well I would take who he killed and what there job it then go off the hand book.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Well 1 mic stam is breaking rules and I would not bring personal stuff in to my job.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: There is two things I can do, I can Speed up my sit if there is no other staff on or I can inform other staff about the rdming and they will deal with it.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Well that is a Perma Ban I think so i would tell him stop that NOW! Or kick then ban.

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Well I will record it and send it to the Hight staff and they will do what is appropriate.

QUACKER

QUACKER'S staff app ! Empty Re: QUACKER'S staff app !

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:30 pm
afro
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum