Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snoopy
Snoopy

Stefxn staff application respected  Empty Stefxn staff application respected

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:43 am
Steam name: StefXn

In game name: StefXn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122016041

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United Kingdom (GMT+1)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i would benefit an honest staff member, i will be active almost every day for multiple hours, i would also bring determination and work as hard as i possibly can for the server. I will also benefit making the server a lot cleaner from minges/trolls on the server ruining peoples fun and time on the server. i would also love to see this server grow as it is a great community already, i would send and ask so many to join our server and to tell them how great it is!.

Why do you want to be staff: i want to be staff because it is an experience that i can take on to get to know new people and to make friends, It has also been a dream of mine that i can become a staff member because i have loved gmod so much and i really want to play it have wanted to become a staff member for 2 years now but never really had the confidence to make an application. But now as im older the confidence has grown so so much and i really am determined to becoming a staff member. i have also had a few experiences with being and admin to give me a feel what i could be dealing with and safe to say it has gone great so i think i am ready to take up a role in supporting the server and i love just helping people out.

How long have you been playing on the server: honestly i have been playing for a few days and already i have been intrigued in to becoming a staff member. Although i have a few hours i still understand how the server works and how all of the rules (motd) complies. My all round gmod playtime is 470hrs and around 400 of that is on darkRP servers. (update i have been playing for a day and abit.)

How active can you be: i can be active everyday for multiple hours, During 8am - 4pm on Tuesdays-Fridays i will be at school unless we have school closure or a day off i will be on after those hours until 10-11pm. And the weekends?...well il be on all day!

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: it depends where he is. If he is outside the pd killing everyone thats fine, unlsess they have gone past the sign that says KOS PAST LINE IF THERE IS A PD RAID. but anywhere away from that we may have a problem., but inside the pd its absolutely fine...its a raid after all.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: If its a song that I hate, it dosent matter, im here to make the players happy not myself, I would let the hobo know to turn the song off and to not mic spam ONCE, but if he carry's one then il have to mute him and give the hobo a warning.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would jail the MassRDMER and quickly inform anotehr admin know, if i am by myself then i would just pause the current sit and ban the massRDMER right away, no need to warn him massRDM is a problem and should not be done.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: gag the spammer and kick him, if he comes back i would ban him for a certain amount of time.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: calm the staff member down there is no need to scream and shout as it would put a bad example on us. I would inform him to be quite politely so he does not get more aggravated. if he continues to carry on i would either mute him for a little bit so he calm down and so i can listen to each side of the story fairly, later then i would contact a higher-up to deal with the admin yelling.

Thats all for my application, i hope it goes well.
Thank you for your time of reading Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum