Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wild

Wild Staff Application - Applying For Respected Empty Wild Staff Application - Applying For Respected

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:35 pm
Steam Name: Wild

In Game Name: Wild

Steam ID: 76561198200076163

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I don't know really.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i think i could be a really good staff member. I had bought staff before but got demoted after being inactive for too long.

How long have you been playing on the server: I played maybe a year ago, i stopped for a few months and then started playing nonstop on the server mostly every day.

How active can you be: i get home from school at around 2:00 and i usually get on by then.

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would tell him that he has to advert pd raid outside the pd and that he can only kill people inside the pd and inside the textscreens, i would also say they have to advert KOS IF NEAR to kill anyone near the pd unless cp.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song that you hate the most: i would do nothing.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would say in staff chat that (players name) is mass rdming and if someone could take it because i am already in a sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i would ban him for racism and if i cant ban tell the higher ups that are on the server or say on the discord.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: i would tell him to please stop disrespecting that player and if the staff member doesn't stop disrespecting i would gag that staff member if i could.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum