Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Torment

Torments Staff Application - Respected Empty Torments Staff Application - Respected

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 pm
Steam name: Dan of the Dark

In game name: Torment

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431857865

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA, EST

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: To begin with, I am one of the most mature people you will ever meet, and I have a tend to handle situations better than most. I do have anger issues but I am usually able to keep my composure. You would benefit, bringing me on the staff team, as I am active and have a lot of past experience.

Why do you want to be staff: I love staffing, its fun and getting to know people on this game is my priority. Staffing also keeps the server clean of rule breakers, and it can be tough when no staff members are online. As for me, I will respond quickly in order to help with the elimination of the rule breaker, and to keep the server clean. I also have major past experience that will make me stand out, on SuperiorServers.co, I was a Moderator and Administrator both for two month periods.

How long have you been playing on the server: 1-3 months

How active can you be: On weekdays, I am on from 4 PM up until 8 PM, Weekends I am flexible.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
If the thief were to call PD raid and kill everybody that is in the raid zone, then his kills would be valid and I would do nothing. This is of course assuming he adverted from outside and then came into the PD.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I would take no bias to the song, rather I would pull the hobo into a sit and ask him to stop mic spamming, as it may hinder roleplay and cause a player to have a bad experience.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
Of course, depending on the current sit, lets say the current sit is on a RDA. If you happen to be the only staff member online, you would have to ask the current sit to be patient while you deal with MRDM. Or, take care of the RDA sit in a quick, yet good manner.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
No racism is allowed on the server, so of course this would not be tolerated and actions would be taken.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
Return the player, and report the staff member here on the forums.

Last edited by Torment on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing what pichu said to :))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum