Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Grumpybones1

Grumpybones1(Wild Dog) Staff Application Empty Grumpybones1(Wild Dog) Staff Application

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:17 pm
Steam name: Grumpybones1

In game name:Wild Dog

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:59583605

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA Minnesota

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: The server would gain a trust worthy staff member that will Keep everything Professional. (I do have to note that i was staff here about 2 month ago though i was unfairly banned by Pichu with no reason to my knowledge). I can and will bring a good and fun time with me being staff i will not make a fool of the server and will not allow for other players and/or other staff member make me fail at being a good admin and doing what is best for the server.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because the server is a nice place and i would love to help keep it a nice place. i would love to be staff because its fun being able to help the server flourish and have it become a nice peaceful server that all can join and have fun with out being scared that they with be bullied or shoved away like every other server does not stop.

How long have you been playing on the server: 200+ hrs (started in 10,24,18)

How active can you be: i can be active most times at night from about (3am to 6pm) i can be on

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would jail the player and teleport them to a sit area and jail/warn them that the have to be outside to advert a pd raid and that they have just mass rdmed. if this was not there first time doing the act i would ban them for massrdm.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would do nothing sense its not ear rap its a real song and they are allowed to play any song that they want to play so i will do nothing and carry on doing admin thing or continue rping

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: sense they are mass rdming i would ask if another admin can take care of them. if there are no other admins available i will ban them for massrdming

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i don't know if this is still how its done but sense they said th hard R i would perma ban them for being raciest. if that's not how its done anymore i will ask another higher up what to do and follow through with what they say i do

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: i would report the staff member to a higher and ill let them decide what it the right action to do with the staff member that started disrespecting and giving the staff team a bad name.

additional I hope that sense I was admin 2months prier I don"t get banned or anything I just wanted to let you know that i was because if I didn't it would mean I am lying
Grumpybones1

Grumpybones1(Wild Dog) Staff Application Empty got to love it

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:48 am
I just have to love how unresponsive this place is so i dont even know if i got denied or accepted but i guess its now closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum