Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LilDoublePump

LilDoublePump's Staff Application Empty LilDoublePump's Staff Application

Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:40 pm
Steam name: LilDoublePump

In game name: LittleDoublePump

SteamID:

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Massachusetts (Eastern Time)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am very well at communicating and helping people. I like to be very active and make my way around the server.

Why do you want to be staff: I feel like I can help a lot of people and give ideas about the server. What I mean is I would want to help and be a solid and trusted member of the community.

How long have you been playing on the server: Ive been playing on it for a couple of days.

How active can you be: I can be active most of the week

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: As long as he doesn't kill me while I am on duty nor any other staff members that are on-duty. Or if he passes the link of KOS for a raid. If he does do that I would kick/ban him if he does or doesn't stop.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would tell him if he wants to mic spam then go to a DJ. If he doesn't I would mute him til he stops.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:I would Perm Ban him but if another staff member is online ill let them handle it.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would mute them and if they started spamming in the chat i would kick/ban for racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would tell him to stop and if he doesnt report it to a higher up after recording it for proof.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL
Boobie

LilDoublePump's Staff Application Empty Re: LilDoublePump's Staff Application

Thu May 02, 2019 4:44 pm
Your application is a little "thin"... If you could post a reply in the comments below with a more "beefy" application, it would be perfect. Also, remember to add in your STEAM:ID.

Out of what your current application is informed with, I would say +rep. I haven't seen you on the server before tho... We might have just missed eachother.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Sat May 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Pending.

Reason: Do what Boobie Said ^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: