Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pickleboi3

Earbudlovers Staff Application Empty Earbudlovers Staff Application

Tue May 28, 2019 12:02 pm
Steam name: ɆλⱤ฿ɄĐ ⱠØVɆⱤ

In game name: earbudlover

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103896229

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i have over 1 year of admin experience, im great with people and very likeable. i understand punishments for certain actions, and can perform being a role model to all players on a server. i love being a staff member to everyone, i want them to know they are safe and wont be bothered while RP'ing

Why do you want to be staff:i feel like i could be a really good staff member, i can provide a fun and safe RP enviroment for players on the server, and make sure that nothing is ruined by mass RDM'ers or people not taking the RP serouisly

How long have you been playing on the server: not very sure, maybe 2 weeks.

How active can you be: very active, i can get on every day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: you cannot call raid inside the PD, id jail him and discuss if he knew what he was doing, if he was aware of his actions, he should be warned for RDM, and or possibly kicked. if he is new and didint mean to, he should still only recive warning, because he wasnt aware your not allowed to call raid inside the PD

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: warn them since they arent a DJ, repeated offences should lead to either being kicked, or a 1 hour ban if they wont listen after mutiple warnings. the hobo COULD be gagged, but it would ruin the job considering the hobo relies on "singing" to earn money, and without that the job isint as fun, so you must attempt to avoid gagging them.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i ask them to wait patiently, freeze them both, and grab the mass RDM so i can punish him, then once the mass rdm'er has been dealt with, i return to the situation i was dealing with before.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: gag them for some time, if they are ungagged and keep going, they will be perma banned, racism is always a big no-no, and should be stopped as soon as possible.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: ask the staff member to calm down, staff members need to be reasonable when handling a problem, and yelling is never the right way to talk to someone, you must always be calm and talk threw the situation to get to a understanding. and if they keep going, report them to a higher admin or owner.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum