Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wyde

Wyde's Updated Staff Application Empty Wyde's Updated Staff Application

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:37 pm
Steam name: || Wyde ||

In game name: Wyde LOVES ALL STAFF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191587974

Country(to get an idea on timezone): GMT

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: If you decided to pick me as staff I would give the server non stop support and 24/7 staffing so no one would be doing stuff like FailRP and just abusing in general I would love to bring new content to the server and just all round help new players to experience one of the coolest and fun servers going on gmod the staff are amazing and I would just love to be part of the staff team it's just an amazing server and I can also bring new codes and custom content as my own addons and loads more custom stuff that the owner/co-owner would love I just wanna let people show that this server and all the staff team is an amazing part of this server the community of this server is amazing specially my guy: NatoPotato much love <3

Why do you want to be staff: I just want to get/become staff to show players what a amazing community they are joining and how fun it is I instantly fell in love with this server/community because they all joke around and they all do as they should be Not hating on staff or anyone at all but I just feel like that Me being staff on this server would give the server a amazing 24/7 support and other cool stuff that people would love.

How long have you been playing on the server: Ive been on the server for about 4-6 hours

How active can you be: I can be active whenever I want and just give this server 24/7 staffing

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: If i seen a player raiding or about to do /advert and they was inside the PD i would tell them to go outside and say you got to do /advert to raid the PD you can't do it inside the PD and if they don't agree with that Then Ill either pick em up or tp them outside the PD.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Well 1 thing i would do is tell them why they think it's funny to mic spam as it can get them a serious punishment or just get them a punishment but if they listen then Ill leave them be and Carry on showing the server love and taking on sits and just doing my day 2. if he does not listen I would verbal warn him and if he carries on then I would mute him 3 if he keeps doing it and does not care about the server and just wants to abuse his mic I will just gag him and ungag him to see what he will do if he persists then I will actually warn him or kick him for not taking on a staff order.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would jail the guy that is rdming/mass rdming and then jail him and wait till my sit's over or bring that mass rdmer to me and keep him jailed till Ive finished with my sit then move on and talk to him about why he thinks it's fun and funny to ruin such a great server and ruin all the players fun and then instantly kick him for a certain time or ban him depends if he's actually sorry.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would be nice at the start and ask why he think's it's funny to be racist and scream horrible words down the mic and if he keeps doing it I would not take it and just instantly kick/ban him depends how long he does it for. Don't wanna ruin the servers reputation. <3

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would ask him why he thinks it's funny to abuse his own mic and possible loose his rank and if he just carries on Ill call over a higher up and ask what either I should do or Let the higher up do what he needs to do to sort out that little admin.

Much love for everyone and NatoPotato <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum