Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tyler79durdan

tyler79durdan staff application Empty tyler79durdan staff application

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Steam name: tyler79durdan

In game name: tyler79durdan

SteamID:

Country(to get an idea on timezone): america

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: That most people would love your server mor i mean thay do already so.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i would like to really help out the server that i play on and i would really enjoy it.

How long have you been playing on the server: i have been playing on this server for quite some time now

How active can you be: I can be active everyday

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would help defend the pd from a pd raid.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would warn them because of mic spam.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Ask another moderator to put him in a sit and warn or ban him, or i would jail him

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would put that person in a sit gag him and warn him/jail him

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would gag the other staff member or tell him to go somewhere else/ move him.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

Hapkin ASMR

tyler79durdan staff application Empty Re: tyler79durdan staff application

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:14 am
You copied Brian's application
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:10 am
Seems like this kid has been posting topics all over these forums, flooding them. Quite annoying.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum