Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SweatBlock69

Sweatblock69 staff application Empty Sweatblock69 staff application

Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm
Steam name: SweatBlock69

In game name: SweatBlock69

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461026133

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States of America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I'm going to be another hand to help out how ever I can. i don't have a lot of experience but I want to learn, you have to start somewhere right?

Why do you want to be staff: In real life I'm shooting to become a police officer so I'm hoping that this will help me get a since of responsibility and help give me some experience.

How long have you been playing on the server: About 4 months
How active can you be: It's the summer right now so i have a good sum of time but i may be going on vacations now and then, although when school starts back up my time may be very limited because of homework and other activities and i do apologize ahead of time for that reason although I can be on for about an hour every other day or so. |
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Check if he adverted kos if near and if he did he is following the rules so there's no reason to do anything, but if they didn't I would punish them depending on how many they killed

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Nothing because he's allowed to mic spam

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Either call another admin to the situation or if I was watching them/had proof I would excuse myself from the sit that I'm currently in, ban them up to 16 weeks, come back to the sit, apologize, and resume the sit.
What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Ban them for racism permanently

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:If I were the higher up I'd ask them to calm down and if they don't I'd punish the staff member but if they were the higher up I would call a higher up to the sit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum