Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anero

Anero Staff Application Empty Anero Staff Application

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:28 pm
Steam name: Anero

In game name: Anero

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426757612

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America (central timezone)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I've had about 4 years of admin experience on Gmod. I mostly played on Dark RP, and I beleive I would be effective for enforcing the server rules in the community. However, I'm a pretty reasonable person when it comes down to handling situations in sits and minges.

Why do you want to be staff: In all honesty, I've been wanting to get back into administrating Gmod servers again. I thought it would be a good idea to find a server to apply for and hopefully contribute to this community.

How long have you been playing on the server: For nearly 4 hours.
How active can you be: I can be active for about 5 days with 3-8 hours each day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would freeze him, bring him outside and let him know that he cannot advert raid while inside the building, because it's against the rules. I also may punish him for RDM/false raid, depending on the situation.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I’d warn him/her for mic spam with a verbal if he keeps it up, give him/her a gag

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I'd let the people in my sit know that I would be right back and to go ahead and take care of the situation, then come back and resume the sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would gag/kick them and let them off with a warning, however if they continued to mic spam and refuse to abide the rules, I would ban them if necessary.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would handle that staff member as if he was anyone else playing on the server, possibly report the case, and discuss with higher ranked staff members about his unprofessional behavior.
NSGaming23

Anero Staff Application Empty Re: Anero Staff Application

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 pm
+1 good fighter still owes me my 1 million dollars 3> no homo
Anero

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:44 pm
yeah sorry man, my pc tower toppled over when my nephew accidentally bumped into it lmaoo but thankfully its still working
NSGaming23

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:01 pm
rip got banned free anero
Boobie

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:08 pm
+rep Very impressive application.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum