Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Unfortunate Son

unfortunate son staff application Empty unfortunate son staff application

Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:11 pm
Steam name unfortunate son

In game name: unfortunate son

SteamID: it wont let me send the link sorry

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA west coast cali

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i think that with me being on the staff team would help in all ways. i am young but very mature. i have been staff 1 time before on rust but i ressigned because the team got out of control and started abusing their powers.

Why do you want to be staff: the way that the staff treat people is great! i would like to be that person. with all the other staff. i have no plan on abusing with staff and i think i could handle sits pretty well.

How long have you been playing on the server: maybe a week or more.

How active can you be: maybe be on at around 10:00 or 11:00 in the morning and hopefully play till around 7:00 or more.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: so if he was already was in pd and adverted it i would bring him up to a sit. and warn him or jail him or give the sit to higherups. if he was outside of pd i would let him do it.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would tell him to become a dj to do that. and if it is earape or some stuff like that then i would jail/ warn for micspam.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would either bring the rdmer to the sit or finish or let the other staff deal with it.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: ban him for racisim and staff disrespect.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: let higherups deal with it or if i had the power i would probs remove him from staff.
Boobie

unfortunate son staff application Empty Re: unfortunate son staff application

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:50 pm
Well... First of all, you dont even know how to get your own damn STEAMID... Also, you obviously dont even know what a STEAMID is!? Just by that I would decline your application.
And then just to make it worse, you were actually banned just yesterday for RDMx2 | Minge | Lying to staff...
Unfortunate Son

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 pm
ok sorry i thought i did good
Boobie

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:32 am
Unfortunately I'll have to inform you that your application has been DECLINED. This is only due to your age..
If you think this was a mistake and you want a second chance, contact me in-game or on Discord. [C3] Boobie#6669
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum