Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
[King]

[King] Staff Application  Empty [King] Staff Application

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:56 pm
Steam name: [King]

In game name: [King]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:223748680

Country(to get an idea on timezone): the United States of America.

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Mostly making the Server into a better place. You know to stop exploiters and Spammers and that kind of Shit.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to help out the Server. Also to help other players and make sure that they're not breaking any rules.

How long have you been playing on the server: 2 weeks..

How active can you be: It is the Summer so I have all day to help out.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would talk to him about it and make sure to give him punishment on what his answer might be.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would make sure it is not ear rape. And be mature and move on.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:  I would excuse myself from the Sit. And go find this damn player and ban him for 13 Weeks. And go back and resume the sit and Apologize.  

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would go to that person and Mute them and then soon enough Ban them for about 12 Weeks.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I will tell the fellow Staff member to Stop and take it easy. And report him to a Higher Admin.
Jon
Jon

[King] Staff Application  Empty Re: [King] Staff Application

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:00 pm
I am going to give you a +1 because you have been on the server for a good period of time, I like how you are nice and understand to other.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum