Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KevinTheMeme

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:47 pm
Steam name: KevinTheMeme

In game name: KevinTheMeme

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:163108309

Country(to get an idea on timezone): U.S.A.

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I've been an admin on other games such as Counter Strike and TF2 and know the rules.

Why do you want to be staff: I used to play so much and have decided to come back to Gmod as a possible admin.

How long have you been playing on the server: Probably before the server resets, 45-60 hours

How active can you be: Summers,  2-3 hours. Weekends 1-2 hours. Weekdays, 1 hour
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would freeze him, bring him to a sir area and ask him if he knew the rules and if he didn't i would make him read them and ban him for 1 week

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would let him continue, but only if it wasn't an earrape song

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would ask a fellow admin to help deal with that, or i would pause the sit, freeze the RDMer and that ban him for about 3 weeks

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would permanently ban him for racism and admin disrespect

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would ask him to chill out, tell him to go away and report him to a higher up for disrespect during a sit
Boobie

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:12 am
Unfortunately I'll have to inform you that your application has been DECLINED. This is only due to your age..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum