Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GaryDaFish

GaryDaFish/Egg Roll Mann Staff Application Empty GaryDaFish/Egg Roll Mann Staff Application

Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:15 pm
Steam name:GaryDaFish

In game name:GaryDaFish

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192074420

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: alot less minges

Why do you want to be staff: i have wanted to be for the past 2 years, and i would like to be one with the cool kids.

How long have you been playing on the server: about 2 years

How active can you be: on during summer mostly 12 hours unless, i am doing something in my life, or holidays

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were* inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would freeze them and move them onto a roof then jail them after telling them they cant call raid inside of the building.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: tell them to go DJ and probably just mute them on my side.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: tell another admin and if i had enough time i probably would freeze them.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: server mute or gag (idk which ones you guys have), then ask a higher up what to do next.
Boobie

GaryDaFish/Egg Roll Mann Staff Application Empty Re: GaryDaFish/Egg Roll Mann Staff Application

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:32 am
Unfortunately I'll have to inform you that your application has been DECLINED. This is only due to your age..
If you think this was a mistake and you want a second chance, contact me in-game or on Discord. [C3] Boobie#6669
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum