Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kraken Wolf
Kraken Wolf

Littl Bro's Staff Application Empty Littl Bro's Staff Application

Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 pm
Steam name: Littl Bro

In game name: Littl Bro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124944700

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA Central Time Zone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i would be a good staff by being on everyday i can be and i will usually be the first to respond to a sit request.

Why do you want to be staff: i want to help out the server and make sure there are no trolls because honestly i hate trolls they are really annoying and because i miss being a good staff on a very good server like this one.

How long have you been playing on the server: more then a good 3 weeks but i was not on for about a year because i got Booted offline and my router got fried.

How active can you be: i can be on everyday but when school starts it would be about 9 hours or so.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would take him to a sit and them ask him why he adverted inside the PD when he can only do it outside of it and then tell him and warn him but if he does it 3x or more ill ask the other staff to kick or ban him sense i will only be a trial mod first.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would just ask him to stop and if he does not then tell the other staff and ask them what would be right to do.
What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would continue the sit and wait for another admin to take the Mass RDM'r into a sit and if they dont ill take it after my sit is over.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i would say cool i dont care or just ignore them.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: i would ask the higher staff to help me handle the situation so the staff wont use his powers against me.
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

Littl Bro's Staff Application Empty Re: Littl Bro's Staff Application

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum