Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EvadeRoxney

Evaderoxney's staff application  Empty Evaderoxney's staff application

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:39 pm
Steam name: Roxney

In game name: EvadeRoxney

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200431261

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States of america

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: The benefit of bring me on the staff team would resault in doing my job, and treating players, and staff with the respect they deserve. I would also put all my hours into helping the server out, and the players with there questions or needs.

Why do you want to be staff: I wan't to be staff because I would like too help out the staff team, and to ensure that players are following the rules. I have been staff before. I always e got abused to I left the team. I am now hoping I can join this staff team.

How long have you been playing on the server: Im not really sure on this, but i have played before, and i might have a day or two or more.

How active can you be: I can be on for 9 to 12 hours a day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would pull them into a sit and tell them to start it outside the pd.
What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I wouldn't do anything because hobos are aloud to sing, and that are the rules i must also follow, and i cant ruin that players rp when they are following the rules.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would teleport, and freeze the mass rdmer so they cant kill anyone else, or i would let another staff member handle it.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I wouldnt care. I would keep doing my work helping other players.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would either get recording of it and sent it to someone higher up, or i would tell the higher up what's going on.

I would also like to state that i am experienced from another server, but i left because i was being abused by someone higher up.
Canned Producted

Evaderoxney's staff application  Empty Re: Evaderoxney's staff application

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:30 pm
What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I wouldnt care. I would keep doing my work helping other players.

-1 Rep. That is incorrect you would get a higher up to ban him for 2 weeks. That is racism toward the staff team.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum