Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mseeburger

mseeburger Staff Application Empty mseeburger Staff Application

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:18 am
STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
Please make sure to read everything carefully.
When creating a new topic, please put the title with (your name) staff application.
Due to the amount of staff we have right now, there is an age restriction of 15 years.

Steam name: MC Wolfie

In game name: MC Wolfie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:152503273

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States, Eastern Time Zone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I've had over 4 years experience on this server, and have knowledge of all the rules and what to do in certain situations, and I know so many of the staff, and players on the server, which people can give me positive reviews on the work I do.

Why do you want to be staff: This server has given me nothing but happiness over the years, and now that I have the time, I would like to have the opportunity to give back and support the staff that have helped over the years.

How long have you been playing on the server: Sense August of 2015

How active can you be: Almost everyday, though I have a schedule I can send for marching band, and my job I'll be getting soon

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would freeze the thief, and then get on duty and bring him to a sit. I would tell him you did not advert PD Raid correctly, and even though he didn't advert it correctly, and depending on how many total person were actually killed, I would them determine if a jail time is adequate for that situation at hand, then go from there.
What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ignore, unless they are playing something on the lines of ear rape to intentionally annoying people.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would call a fellow staff member to take care of them, or I would freeze them if no one is available to take care of the problem and once the sit is concluded, deal with them.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: They would either 1. Receive a ban, or 2. be muted/gagged. It depends on the total time they have on the server, weather new, or a longtime member

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would tell them to stop disrespecting that said player, as admins are here to enforce, not criticize people on the server. If they are a higher position in staff than me, I would then resume with the sit at hand, knowing they know the punishment for disrespect of players.
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

mseeburger Staff Application Empty Re: mseeburger Staff Application

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:05 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum