Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Podツ

Pod's Staff Application. Empty Pod's Staff Application.

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:38 pm
Steam name: Podツ

In game name: Podツ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419592646

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States (Time zone) Central.

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: A reasonable and noble Staff member because i'm not the type of admin to just instantly start kicks/bans I would much rather give the player a chance and give them a verbal warning by telling them this is your only time your gonna get away with this, and I have a really big patience so I can deal with most players.

Why do you want to be staff: Because I really love this server, I love the community very much, and I play on this server a lot I prefer it to most of my friends that play Dark RP, and seeing a Admins perceptive I thought that would be fun too do and since I like this server a lot I wanted to try my best to contribute to it.

How long have you been playing on the server: Since around like mid April 2019 constantly.

How active can you be: Around 3/4 days out of the week.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Well first I would put them into a sit since your suppose to advert outside of the PD and ask them why they did it or if they didn't know

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Turn down my player volume.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Finish this sit then get him or if I wasn't the only Staff on duty I would ask another member to handle that guy please.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Put them in a sit and ask them why were you doing that then I would give them a warning or a ban.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Tell them to stop, try to find a way to contact a higher rank than me, or if I have the power kick them for like a minute or two.

Last edited by Podツ on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Steam ID.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum