Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Reapers

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:57 am
Steam name: Reapers

In game name: Mr Blue

SteamID: 76561198277349865

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Colorado

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: To catch those dirty people that minge and get away with it... Like some people I want to learn and to be a staff member

Why do you want to be staff: Ive never been one and want to experience what it is like to be staff

How long have you been playing on the server: I dont know how long but for quite some time

How active can you be: I can be active about 3-10 hrs during weekend during school (days mon through fri) I will only be active 3-4 hrs.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Bring him into a sit b/c he didnt advert outside PD.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:

Ask him politely to stop or go away from him

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Bring him and freeze him in another roof to deal with later

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
Perm Ban them for Racism and Staff DISS

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
Gag him and tell him to stop saying disrespectful things or Warn...

Thank you Conwell or Boobie for taking your time to view my Application... I love what you did to help the community and make this server for me to play on!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum