Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
D3votedMell0w

Staff Application  Empty Staff Application

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:06 pm
Steam name: cYkABlyAt

In game name: cYkABlyAt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503163021

Country(to get an idea on timezone):USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: An active staff member and pretty chill dude as well

Why do you want to be staff: I enjoy the server and plus it would make Gmod more enjoyable if i had a dedicated server to play on

How long have you been playing on the server: a few days (Got the game recently)

How active can you be: depends on the day but mostly 5-9 hours a day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: The player would be warned for Mass Rdm because they did not advert raid outside of PD

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ask them to please stop Mic spamming, if they continue punishment would have to enforced

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Freeze them, bring them to me, and jail them (if their is any other active staff then i would call for assistance, if not then they'll have to wait+ if they disconnect then they would be banned for Mass Rdm and disconnecting to get out of trouble

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Racism is not tolerated, warning and a ban

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: No harassment towards players or staff, a warning will be given
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum