Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
skydolized

Skydolized's respected on duty application Empty Skydolized's respected on duty application

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:10 pm
Steam name: Skydolized

In game name: Borf

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:204786298

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i was a admin here before and i was pretty good

Why do you want to be staff: because im bored and there are kind of a lot rdmers

How long have you been playing on the server: i used to play everyday till i got demoted for inactivity bc my computer broke, before that i played for like 1-2 months everyday

How active can you be: anywhere from 3pm mountain time to 8-8:30 mountain time

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: id ask a diffrent admin on there opinions on if it was against the rules or not

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: if he/she is a hobo, i wouldent do anything, if he/she is other jobs i would ask them politely to stop

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: id jail and take off all weapons

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: il mute him for 1 hour

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: id tell him to stop and if he continues i would mute him

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL and/or [C3] Boobie

Last edited by skydolized on Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Skydolized's respected on duty application Empty Re: Skydolized's respected on duty application

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:07 am
See me in-game
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum