Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
numb55

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Steam name: n u m b

In game name: n u m b

SteamID:frisky5501

Country(to get an idea on timezone):NA:E

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Considering I've noticed the rise in popularity on the server even though I haven't been here long, I would like to help out with sorting the server, taking care of minges, and doing what I can to help players and staff along the way.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff to help sort the occasional chaos that goes on, I may have no experience, but I would love to learn, I've ran into minges quite often and dealt with the occasional RDM, I love the idea of being able to help out on a greater scale

How long have you been playing on the server: Only about 2 weeks

How active can you be: Daily

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Considering he did advert PD raid there isnt much I can do, although I'd have to goto server rules to check if he has to advert outside the PD or not

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Unless micspam is in the job description, I would pull him off and have a sit and ask him to not mic spam, if he was non compliant and didn't respond to my attempts to communicate I would have no choice but to kick him

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would first ask if there were any other staff that could take care of the problem, if there weren't any I would ask said person I was in a sit with to wait here while i take care of the problem

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would pull him aside and warn him, any further racial slurs would result in a Kick/Ban

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would ask the staff member to calmly step aside as I deal with the RDM'er.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL and/or [C3] Boobie
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum