Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
austinarchie2000

Staff Application AustinArchie2000 Empty Staff Application AustinArchie2000

Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:34 pm
Steam name: austinarchie2000

In game name:austinarchie2000

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:161650805

Country(to get an idea on timezone): U.S.A. EST

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
I am on early in the mornings and late at night and it seems there are little to no staff on at that time so I would be able to help out at those times.
Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff so I can help new players and old players with their troubles no matter what the problem is I would help in any way possible.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have been playing on this server of a few months.

How active can you be: I can be active weekends and when I have brakes from school.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: I would do nothing as long as the people he is killing are in the kos zone but if not he would be banned for mass rdm.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would move on with my day because the hobos are allowed to sing for money.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would contact another staff member to take care of him.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would get a higher up and have him banned for racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would contact a higher up to deal with the other staff and I would keep doing my sit.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum