Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bobbyjr

Bobbyjr staff app Empty Bobbyjr staff app

Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm
Bobbyjr Staff App
on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:07 pm
Steam name:Bobbyjr38

In game name:Bobbyjr

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:445178257

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United states of America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You would benefit frist 1 more staff that can be online and you can get a person that has been a admin on lots of diffent servers

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be a staff because the small time I have been on the server I have gotten rdmed like 5 time in 20 mins if I get admin I could stop those Mass rdmers and get them banned faster

How long have you been playing on the server: 3 hours but I learned about the server a lot and I see how people work
How active can you be: I can be on everday even when school start I could be on alot

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would frist phyisgun them out and say you cant advert pd raid in the pd then I would warn them for rdm

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would just walk away because he is not breaking any rules

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I Would jail the mass rdmer and finsh with my sit then ban him

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would warn them for staff dis and say don't say that agine

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would tell him to stop and if he dose not i would gag him and i would finsh with the sit then ungag him after im done with the sit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum