Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fredoo

Fredoo's staff application Empty Fredoo's staff application

Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:53 pm
Username: Fredoo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54285375

How old are you?: 15

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:

I want to be apart of the staff team because I feel as if the staff team needs a little bit of help, I love roleplaying, but however I am willing to sacrifice my time to help people out to ensure this is a much better experience for others to enjoy. Also, I'd love to be a staff member because it brings a certain happiness out of me when I help people, Wether it be donation issues, or something like rdm I'm always willing to help. I'd also love to be able to meet new people as a staff memberr, be friendly and hopefully get to roleplay with them. Lastly, I'd love to be a staff member because i feel as if i'm getting extremely bored of roleplaying, i've done it awhile to the point where i've roleplayed just about every character. I'm ready for a new experience and hope to become a part of the staff team

How long have you been on the server?:
I've been playing this server for approximately 4 days

Any past experience?:
 I have unfortunately never been a staff member before, i'm applying in hopes that i can start my experience .

What times are you usually on?:
I'm on for up to 1-3 hours a day

And that's my app Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum