Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
YxungLxrd

staff app: YxungLxrd Empty staff app: YxungLxrd

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:29 pm
Steam name: YxungLxrd

In game name: YxungLxrd

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52627318

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I'm a great problem solver, and I have prime listening skills

Why do you want to be staff: I want to help out a community, and hopefully be a better part of the community itself.

How long have you been playing on the server: Roughly 2 days

How active can you be: Since I have school I may have 4-5 hours a day but ill have up 30 hours on the weekends.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: I wouldn't do anything. I would let him raid the PD.

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would let him play it as long as its not ear rape, is not on a stage or standing still, or is offensive.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdm'ing but you are in the middle of another sit: Put that sit on pause and asses the problem. Only if it is more important than the sit I am in. If I'm not the only staff online, I will call another staff member to my sit or request that he deal with the task at hand.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Mute them and punish them for racism and staff diss.

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: If I am above his power I will mute him and ask him to stop, then unmute him. if he is above my power I will deafen the player and ask the admin to stop. If he abuses his power towards me, I will asses the problem to the owner or head of staff
PaydonGamer ttv

staff app: YxungLxrd Empty Re: staff app: YxungLxrd

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:01 pm
+rep
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

staff app: YxungLxrd Empty Re: staff app: YxungLxrd

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:15 pm
Approved Like a Star @ heaven